By Indian law, your baby requires an exit permit to leave the country. The exit permit is obtained from the Foreign Residents Registration Office (FRRO) in Mumbai or at the local Police Commissioner’s office.

Some of the important documents that are needed are:

•  Letter from consulate (they keep the original since it is addressed to them)
•  Surrogacy Agreement
•  Ticket (or print out of email confirmation) showing your departure date (that evening or next day is okay)
•  Passport for both parents and Visa for both parents (so copy both passport page and visa pages)
•  Copy of baby’s passport
•  Letter from Clinic
•  Letter from Hospital
•  Two photos of baby (size differs as per country)
•  Fees as per country

We will assist you at every step of visa issuance to make it hassle free